The fun way to start my ever first blog here. Is probably of how i am going to start my LIFE, next year.Since I am hopelessly OC and wanted things to be neat and OH-SO-Organize-
Through Starbucks Planner 2012, Yes it is OUT NOW! They have 5 designs to choose from. What are you waiting for? get yours now! so we can have awesome and organize throughout the year!
Yep! That is Right- I finally got my FIRST EVER Planner from THEM!
You can find COUPONS here TOO! how lavishing, Right?
This what will looks like if you got yours!
So nifty, for all the events or TO-DO list you have to do, will get SUPER organize, especially for those who really needs IT, like ME! HAHA!
You got a COOL PLANNER and you Helped and participated in a special organization for the benefit of others. I would say that is Hitting Two Birds in One Stone, It is great to help charity. With Indeed Starbucks name on it- they surely used their power for a really GOOD CAUSE.;
and I am so Happy, that i can get involved with this.
To check out more details log-on to their website : HERE cause we love starbucks! All of us!Pinoys and Pinays love coffee shops nowadays!
NOTE: I do not claim ownership to the above photos; all credits to their respective owners.






Yey Me! My first Blog! super LOVE!! :D
ReplyDelete